Red Apple Media is seeking a Marketing & Promotion Director. The successful candidate must have a solid track record with a minimum of 3 years in broadcast management with hands-on promotion, marketing or public relations experience. They should understand foreground radio and how to communicate with its listeners and advertisers. They must be creative with ideas, words and design. They must understand how to use resources of the department to generate revenue for the radio station. Exceptional communication, writing, computer and personal skills mandatory. A driverís license is required. BA degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for efficiency and evaluation of radio stationís promotion dept. personnel
- Confer with Senior Executives to discuss/generate programming, sales promotion, branding and revenue opportunities
- Directs preparation and execution of all promotional events
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on on-going campaigns
- Works internally and externally to oversee copywriting, design, creation and production of promotional materials
- Monitors and evaluates sales/programming promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion initiatives
- Create and execute monthly and quarterly projects that are designed to generate non-spot revenue for the radio station
- Develop programs to generate revenue through station website
- Responsible for all station new release, external media contacts and publicity as needed
- Minimum 3 Years in Broadcast Management/Promotional field
- Mandatory Valid Driverís License
- B.A in Marketing or related field Preferred.
For immediate consideration, please CLICK HERE to email your resume, graphic design samples, social media examples and cover letter highlighting your achievements. No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Red Apple Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer