RED APPLE MEDIA, part of the Red Apple Group, is searching for a Digital Sales Manager for 77 Talk Radio WABC (New York City) and Talk Radio 107.1 WLIR-FM (Long Island).
The ideal candidate will be a digital sales expert that has an accomplished record of delivering client solutions coupled with successful sales experience in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Digital Sales Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting in the sales of complementary third-party digital products as well as the radio stations’ own assets (website, app, streaming, email, podcasts, video and social).
This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with station leadership and coaching fellow sales team members on selling our suite of digital products.
- Resident expert in all digital products offered by the stations (display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll audio and video, social media, podcasting and in-stream ads)
- Act as primary liaison with all market selected third-party vendors (e.g. email and ad targeting vendors) for sending and fulfilling orders, RFP’s, and work with vendors to fulfill client needs.
- Train and coach AE’s on digital advertising tactics and products
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and execution of compelling presentations to clients
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Ability to develop, demonstrate and train people in digital products and sales strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products and applications, including; SEO/SEM, OTT, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work in tandem with radio assets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
- Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally.
- Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of at least (4) years combined relevant training and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay and earning potential
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Inspired leadership and support
- Professional growth opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Holidays
Red Apple Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer