NEW YORK (77 WABC) — Millennials are suffering from cabin fever. Their favorite happy hour bar is closed until further notice. Still want to schedule in some Friday night plans? “Netflix Party” is here to help.
So how does “Netflix Party” work? It is part of Google Chrome extension that lets multiple users watch Netflix at the same time. Once a user selects a program to watch, they can send a link to friends to “invite” them to watch the show with them. Each party must have the extension to join in on the fun.
To make it simple:
• Make sure you have Google Chrome installed on your computer
• Go to Netflix Party’s extension page and click “add extension”
• After you add the extension, you will be directed to Netflix Party’s homepage
• Enter your Netflix login information
• Enjoy your shows with friends