TALKRADIO 77 WABCs Holiday Radiothon for the Kids at Cohen Childrens Medical Center
PATIENT NAME: Paul Jr. and Adryana Navarro
PATIENT AGE: Paul Jr. 16; Adryana 9
PATIENT DIAGNOSIS: Both hydrocephalus and spina bifida
- Week before he was born, a sonogram showed fluid in his brain, a condition called Hydrocephalus. When he was born, he also had spina bifida, neurogenic bladder and club feet.
- Has had a total of 70 surgeries. Has been a tough road for Paul Jr. but the staff at Cohen Childrens has been a second family to him.
- He went shuntless in 2018.
- Unfortunately history repeated itself.
- Born with the same conditions her brother was born with – hydrocephalus, spina bifidia, neurogenic bladder and club feet. She also has hip dysplasia.
- Total of 15 surgeries.
- She went shuntless in 2018.
LISTEN TO CURTIS AND JULIET SPEAK WITH PAUL JR. AND ADRYANA’S PARENTS, KAREN AND PAUL, ABOUT THE DIAGNOSIS AND CARE FROM COHEN’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
On Friday, December 13th TALKRADIO 77 WABCs Bernie & Sid in the Morning and Curtis & Juliet will be broadcasting live from Cohen Childrens Medical Center in New Hyde Park
• • •
Funds raised during the radiothon will be used to improve life-saving patient care and equipment, pediatric research, Child Life services, and charitable cases.
This means that the money goes when and where it is needed most. If a piece of equipment is needed to enhance care and save more lives, it will be purchased with the funds you are contributing!